Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Facebook Posters

 English Posters 

Far away from the maddening crowd of cast and community conflicts lies a HOPE for Universal Brotherhood in yet another event of birthday celebration on a foreign soil where whites, blacks and brown Americans dance to the tune of Bollywood music with people from Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and some other nations. Music and food unite and cast, color and community divide the people.

*****


HOO HAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Jai Sriram ! Jai Sriram! Said the group just passed by. I know they are among the regular morning walkers and I have been seeing them for few years now but in the list of regular Hi and Hello wishers. This was not by any design but somehow it simply did not happen. It was therefore difficult for me to figure out why this sudden attempt at familiarity. OMG ! it’s 1st April. Are they playing any prank with me? Not really because they were exchanging pleasantries with each passerby. I was not the selected one. Then what could it be? Courtesy demanded that I respond happily and so did I. The question still remained unanswered.
Before I could put my fingers at something tangible, today I see them with party stoles hanging around their necks and a huge man covered with garlands walking in front of them with folded hands.
IT’S ELECTION TIME FOLKS!!!!!!! Enjoy the new ‘Kolaveri D’ for Election to the Municipal Corporation of Delhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hari Lakhera @05-04-2012

*****


MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS
We all go through our moments of happiness. Some are short some are long but none are everlasting. Factually speaking the moments of happiness are never long. They are of very short duration may be a minute or less than a minute. Therefore as time goes by we are likely to forget some of or many of the happy moments. If I am asked to recall the happiest moment of my life and it’s duration I may fail to recollect precisely because there is no way we can keep an exact record of such a short period of happiness. The first morsel after a long fasting, first step of your child learning to walk, first outing after a prolonged sickness, first pay -cheque, first car, first house and so one there can be many moments of happiness.
It may not be a bad idea to keep a stop watch handy and record your moments of happiness. So come forward and recall your happy moment so far because I know and wish the happiest moment is yet to come.

*****





THERE ARE FOUR GREAT PERIODS IN THE LIFE OF A MAN; THE ONE WHERE HE BELIEVES IN SANTA CLAUS. THE ONE WHERE HE NO MORE BELIEVES IN SANTA CLAUS, THE ONE WHERE HE IS SANTA CLAUS AND FINALLY THE ONE WHERE HE LOOKS MORE AND MORE LIKE SANTA CLAUS.
*****

NO ONE IS BUSY IN THIS WORLD. IT IS ALL ABOUT PRIORITIES.
*****

LIFE IS DISCO. NO MATTER HOW AND WHEN THE MUSIC CHANGES, KEEP DANCING.
*****




As reported in USA TODAY 

India's towering statue is ironic, as Patel is humbly dressed:Loose - fitted clothing and open - toed sandals. His arms are relaxed at his side and his face shows a bland expression. 

Associated Press.

*****

If I take a bottle from Govt.outlet and my wife stops me from drinking, is it possible to send her to prison for “Obstructing the govt. work” 
FOOD FOR THOUGHT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...