Friday, August 4, 2017

My bed room

"My bed room

I have a bed room.
(Nothing great ! Most have.)
It has four walls.
(Nothing special ! All rooms have walls, that's why they are called rooms.)
It has a door.
(So what ? All  rooms have at least one door.)
It has a cosy bed.
(No doubt ! That's why it is called  a bed room.)
It has a window.
(Well, that's something ! Some  don't. The question is how often you keep it open?)
There is more. It has a dressing table, a writing table with my desk top on it, a closet serving as a mini temple, an almirah with a locker, a fan, an air-conditioner, a heater and and...
(Hold on! Is it your resting place or a Godown?)
But I need all of them. It is soothing to have them close by, just in case. In the beginning, there was just a mat. But I slept well.
(You mean you don't sleep well now.)
Not exactly. It did not happen suddenly. It happened over time. They say as you grow old, you get less and less of sleep.
(So you think there is no connection between these possessions and sleep.)
I don't know but I am sure worried. I want to get rid of them before I go.
(Where are you going?)
As if you don't know! Every one has to go one day. There is no one to use these items after I am not there. Some of them are not that old too. Only if I could dispose some of them for even half the price.
(Why you don't have any children?)
I have but they live far away. In any case they don't need them. They have their own.
(Don't worry. There is a solution. Give them to a scrap dealer at whatever price he agrees.)
How can I do that? I spent fortune on these items.
(Then give them to your relatives.)
All selfish guys, don't deserve.
(Then donate to some charitable organization.)
All of them are cheat, a blot in the name of charity.
(Then take them along with you. Make a will saying all your belongings should be used as a funeral wood  and burnt with your mortal remains.)
GOOD IDEA, THANK YOU.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...