Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Tiring 'ME'
Yes I can tire myself. I need no body to do that.
 
Sometimes I stop listening to myself. Not sometimes, quite often. I am made of two MEs ! One inside, the other outside.  It is the one inside that tires me. I am happy with the one outside because it never interferes, rather it encourages me to go and do what I like. 

The one inside, never stops talking to me, talkative fellow!  To be honest,  I agree with this me on all accounts like I should be truthful, honest, compassionate and all that. I agree with this me and even promise to follow its advice but by the evening or morning I break that promise.

Many a times it has told me not to preach what I do not  practice and I promise to preach only what I practice but I  fail to keep my promise. I used to write lot of  preaching stuff from the scriptures and stopped for a while as per voice from the me within. Within no time, I started surmonising like a living sage on this planet.

Many a times I promised not to smoke or drink on its advice but could not keep it. There are hundreds of broken promises. If some of them I  kept or the inner me may tend to believe so , let me tell it that it was done for some other reason like health or other compelling circumstances  but surely not on its advice.  

Surprisingly,  some of its advice resonate to what I was told my parents. I was in a position to follow that like never insult your elders, never willingly hurt others, never steal from others and stuff like that. For that the credit goes to my parents and not to my inner 'me'.

It keeps me tiring though. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...