Friday, March 31, 2017

Omnipotent , omnipresent , omniscient , supreme.

Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient and Supreme.

I am the reason and the cause of your existence and your identity. Slightly wanky or blurred and you are done. You live with me and may die without me. You will need the blessings of my favors in every sphere of your life in this world and beyond. Your own children will suffer if you ignore me.

Forget about your bank accounts, property, land holdings and what have you without me. I can make or mar your very existence. I have been reason for the settlement of disputes in the court of modern Chitraguptas. I will be the witness and also the judge when your children claim you.

And don't ask me why? You created me, you trusted me, you used me and you forgot me. I can not forgive you for your indifference. You cannot hide under the pretext of changing times that has revolutionized the very concept of me. I was relevant, am relevant and will remain relevant. You cannot ignore me and play with those new toys you have bought from the fairy land of satellites. You could have and should have kept company with me.

Now, now, don't you cry like a spoilt brat. If the gate keeper is not allowing you to enter your own chamber and open the locker wherein you have hidden all your wealth without me, he is right. It is his job to stop you without proper identity.

Remember those days when you were a kid ! Remember those days your parents had only their thumbs to prove their identity! Remember those days when only a fistful of your race knew to draw lines instead of blackening their thumbs to prove their existence! I sent my messengers to spread this art of drawing the lines as proof of existence and you were one of the chosen.

Okay, okay, now stop it. I cannot bear it any more. Your indifference can not be the reason for my denying protection to you and to all you love. I am not that unkind. I give you another chance. Practice those simple lines I taught to draw when you were young. I assure you with dedication, practice and trust you will find me and then you will,be in a position to enter any door you want to. No gatekeeper will stop you.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...