Thursday, May 28, 2015

GOD SEEKS RETIREMENT



GOD SEEKS RETIREMENT
My Dear Children,
I am taking the liberty of addressing you as ‘children’ because that is what you think you are. As far as I know you are the children of the creation. I do not claim to be the Creator of the creation. The world has been trying to solve this mystery. The Big Bang theory or the Black Hole or the God particles have been making rounds for long enough.  
 So far you have tried to find me everywhere. Unable to find me anywhere and be face to face with me you used imagination and created me with a face and body of your imagination and gave it a name. As a result of your imagination running riots, you have created over 330 millions of God and Goddesses in my name.
You were good enough to find a place for me to live in. You built Temples, Mosques, Churches, Gurdwaras and synagogues for me. It served twin purposes –one- you could come and meet me whenever you wanted to and two- I could not escape as you locked me in when you were away and there was no security guard around. You appointed a man called priest to keep a close watch on me and take home all the offerings you game me.
Since no one saw me in person, each one of you made up stories of your personal experience and narrated them to those who cared to listen. You described yourself as theist. Some were confused and called themselves as agnostics. Still some like Richard Dawkins totally debunked your theory of god and called themselves as atheist. Some became atheists for political reasons like the communists.
It is really strange that I was never threatened by atheists or agnostics as much as I was scared of the theists. All wars have been fought between and among theists of different paths only.
Now that you have found my (God) Particles, it will not be far when you will find me also. Before that becomes a reality I think I must take leave so that you may install him in the houses you have built for me.
There comes a time in the life of every person to call it a day. The head of the family or the founder of an organization has to hand over charge to the next in the line and retire respectfully. In my case I do not really know who the next in the line is. In fact if I have to raise this point there will be many claimants. I do not want a bloodbath before I go. I do not want a bloodbath at all. I want you to settle the matter amicably. May be a system of rotational head will help.  
With these few words, I hereby announce my retirement.
Yours lovingly,
(By whatever name you know me.)





   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...