Sunday, April 24, 2011

I AM A HYPOCRITE

I AM A HYPOCRITE
1. I talk of corruption but I know it started from the very house I live in. I did not report the builder who made me pay a substantial portion of the cost in cash. Though I had no black money but I helped him creating it.
2. I talk of ethics but scum to temptations when it comes to saving VAT or service tax while buying goods and services if the I AM A HYPOCRITE
1. I talk of corruption but know it started from the very house I live in. I did not report the builder who made me pay a substantial portion of the cost in cash. Though I had no black money but I helped him creating it.
2. I talk of ethics but succumb to temptations when it comes to saving VAT or service tax while buying goods and services if the provider tells me that not insisting for a receipt will amount to substantial savings in taxes to me as no tax will be charged.
3. I talk of nation building but use all tactics to save Income and Wealth tax and name it clever tax planning by taking advantage of the loopholes in law.
4. I talk of equal justice but appoint the best lawyer to defend myself against a crime committed by me knowingly or unknowingly.
5. I talk of castles, classless, colorless and creedless society but shyaway having my meal with the lower cast man I know.
6. I talk of presence of God in all humans but do not allow some to enter my house. I talk of His presence everywhere but look for him in temples.
7. I talk of women empowerment and women emancipation but pray for a male child.
8. I pretend to respect women but see them as a sex object all the time.
9. I pretend to do daily puja but am unable to focus my mind and still continue doing because I have been doing it for all these years.
  10. I talk of hating sycophancy and avail all opportunities of maskafying    (buttering) for my benefit or earning a few brownie points.
I am submitting this blog and hoping people appreciate my candid admission and come forward to own at least a few if not all or better still give more such examples of hypocrisy.provider tells me that not insisting for a receipt will amount to substantial savings in taxes to me as no tax will be charged.
3. I talk of nation building but use all tactics to save Income and Wealth tax and name it clever tax planning by taking advantage of the loopholes in law.
4. I talk of equal justice but appoint the best lawyer to defend myself against a crime committed by me knowingly or unknowingly.
5. I talk of castles, classless, colorless and creedless society but shy away having my meal with the lower cast man I know.
6. I talk of presence of God in all humans but do not allow some to enter my house. I talk of His presence everywhere but look for him in temples.
7. I talk of women empowerment and women emancipation but pray for a male child.
8. I pretend to respect women but see them as a sex object all the time.
9. I pretend to do daily puja but am unable to focus my mind and still continue doing because I have been doing it for all these years.
10. I talk of hating sycophancy and avail all opportunities of maskafying (buttering) for my benefit or earning a few brownie points.
.I am submitting this blog and hoping people appreciate my candid admission and come forward to own at least a few if not all or better still give more such examples of hypocrisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...