Wednesday, June 1, 2022

IF I CAN'T, I CAN'T

IF I CAN’T, I CAN’T


Tired of listening  -be positive, stay positive, think positive, do positive, as if positiveness is the boat to attain Nirvana, take a seat and cross the Ganges.


During school days, we used to chirp- 

Aaj kare so kaal kar, kaal kare so parson,

Itni bhi jaldi kya hai jeena hai barson. 

(Postpone to tomorrow what you have to do today, and to the day after tomorrow what you have to do tomorrow,

What is the haste when you have years of life in hand)

There is the same worn-out teaching of elders at home - focus on studies, if you pass with good marks, you will get admission to a good college, if you pass out from a good college you will get a good job. Hey brother, how much more oil should I burn?  I am studying, if I do not get a good job, I can set up a pakoras cart!  


But NO, read diligently, negative thinking is not good, think positive. 


Every time the same useless taunts. See the goals your friends have achieved. I am not like them and they are not like me. Ramu is long in height and has a flexible body, he can jump 6 ft high. I can do only 3 ft but both land on the other side of the rope! 


But NO, try, you can do it, stay positive.


As soon as you get the job - warns the boss  -if you do not fulfill the target, do not come to the office. Then, with a pat on your back, it will happen, look at Gupta who crosses targets every month! Now how can I say that many of Gupta's relatives own medical shops and order only through him.  I work hard to get orders!


But NO,  stay positive.


Wife at home is no less crazy - Hey you lose courage quickly.  How can I tell that today is not the last? There will be another day and another day and days and days. Learn to live with what you have!


But NO, don't lose heart. Be positive.


God save these TV people - Keep preaching - Disabled sitting on the chair brought the Olympic medal, a woman with one artificial leg hoisted the flag on Everest, the tenth failed boy made an app and sold it in crores.  I can't climb stairs if the lift is not working!


But NO,  positivity can do wonders. 


I am different. I make people who know me happy with my failures. Is that not an achievement, making people happy at your cost? Great inventions were made after failing 1000 times. There is no harm in failing, harm is in making fun of failures. 


Cleverness is better than courage and positivity. It is clever to get others to do the work which you cannot do yourself.  Who can understand this better than Ambani and Adani?  Had they been doing all work themselves, they would be still digging pits!


Wisdom is not in what you have, it is in who paid for it!  Making others to pay bills in a five-star hotel is an art, not a positivity.


The people of the house do not get tired of reminding you of your mistakes. Just think and see, the number of unsuccessful people in the world is more than that of successful people?  But they will not believe as if I am alone in the world, worthless, negative. 


Every parent is worried about the future of their children.  But don't put pressure on the kids.  Don't compare.  Every child has some skill.  Recognize it or take the advice of an expert.


Positivism and negativity are twin sisters.  Put anyone in front, no one knows. People judge you by your shoes and clothes in that order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...