Saturday, November 3, 2012

I UNDERSTAND- MOTIVATIONAL

1. I will stop asking “why me God” for my troubles and start asking “why me God” for my blessings. 2.I understand the one within me believes in me even if no one else believes in me. I will still cross the finishing line. 3. I understand it does not matter how much I have, but what really matters is what I do with what I have. 4. I understand when I lift others, I automatically move to the higher rug of the ladder. 5. I will express my love for my Creater for caring for His Creations in all the possible ways. 6. I understand deep relationships are created through investment of time and communication. 7. I will go into any relationship looking at what I can give and not what I can receive. 8. I understand small beginning, incremental improvement and sustained progress will result in monumental possibility. 9. I will creat a legacy for working for a goal that is larger than myself. 10. I understand my life is my responsibility and no blaming is allowed. 11. I will go as far as I can see and I know when I reach there He will show me further. 12. I understand it is not a question of how powerful my ‘God’ is but it is a question of how powerful my ‘faith’ is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...