Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I THINK I AM DEAD


I THINK I AM DEAD
I think I am dead. When I say ‘I think’ I mean I am not sure because I do not have prior experience. I can only relate to the symptoms. They are new and strange but heavenly. It seems as if I always belonged here.
It feels so light, total weightlessness. I am flying without wings at enormous speed. Time and space do not mean anything now. Like wind, I can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time. I can scale the mountains, traverse the deserts and swim across the oceans in no time. In fact I can do all at the same time. Climatic changes do not affect me. The sun closes on me but fails to burn me. Water does not wet me. I swim against the tides and reach the shores, unscathed. I climb the rocky mountains but my feet and body remains unscratched. I even ventured into burning volcanoes but felt like going through snowy rain.
I feel so free, free of all obligations and bindings. There are no desires. I seem to be totally fulfilled, contended, and complete in myself. There are no expectations. There is light everywhere, freedom from darkness, freedom from sorrows, freedom from wanting or being wanted, freedom from yesterday, today and tomorrow.
There is no fear of loss of identity. I am equal among equals, friend among friends. There is no aging, no sickness, no doctors, and no hospitals. There is no ignorance, no students, no teachers, and no schools. There are no rulers, no subject, and no government. There are no criminals, no lawyers, no courts, no punishment, and no jails. There are no shops, no shoppers, and no deals. There is no work, no workers, and no production. There is no hunger, no thirst and no tiredness.
I am on the Seventh sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Language of Love and Hate.

Universal Language of Love and Hate. Sometimes, I wonder, why humans developed languages or even need them? If we look back, we will realize...